Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Resolutions

I don't make new year's resolutions. Probably because I wouldn't ever keep them. I would follow along for about a month, and them skip/mess up/ whatever,and then decide it was a wash. Kind of like those kids in school that would get an A- and cry. Because it wasn't an A+. I still remember the girl who did that... and still remember wondering what was wrong with her... Didn't she know an A's an A? Heck, D is passing, anything above that was like extra points that don't really count. Well I mean they count, but still D= sigh of relief passing.

So I resolved that I was going to blog more. Not because I have an audience of readers waiting on baited breath for me to breathe life into an insightful passage of words, but because I constantly have things I want to say. So saying them on a blog is far better than sitting in my car in traffic talking to myself. Not that I talk to myself in traffic.

With that said, let's see how this goes......

No comments: