Monday, May 10, 2010

PInk, green and chocolate girly happiness


This the latest creation in the quilts and baby creations. My friend is having a little girl, and her nursery is done in Pottery Barn Kids Penelope bedding. But really LOONNGGGGG before pink and brown became popular she LOVED pink and brown. And then she had a little boy and gave away any pink and brown. Lucky for her, she gets to have tons of pink and brown now. My own little girls have a lime green, white and pink room, so I of course love the color combo. And I really, really wanted to keep it for me.... but it is now sweet baby Claire's.


Front of Quilt



Back of Quilt




Matching Burp Cloths of course.....


Snuggle flannel and minky blanket, with her name and a lil' birdie

Amy Butler fabric and pink chenille



Snuggle Flannel and white minky with elephant applique



Janie and Jack sweater and cuteness


And...... the baby shower in a box, because I am a decorator like that. All matchy, so when you can count on happiness when you open the box.

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

You're work is so amazing. You really should sell some stuff! Ps. your food photos rock!