Thursday, September 23, 2010

I like the way....

...my husband sings songs when he thinks no one is listening.... and then gives me a shy dimpled smile when I he finds out I am.
....my oldest sticks her tongue in her cheek in slight smile when she strikes someone out. Pleased with herself and trying not to show it.
....my middle skips everywhere.
...my little says "Taylor Smift"
....my pile of fun keeps growing bigger when I find more things I want to do in this world.
....I accidentally walk into great deals. like a 40 dollar dress for $4.49/ hello christmas gifts.
....my little candle smells.
.....I can eat a whole bag of m and m's and not feel guilty.
....banana chocolate chip pancakes taste
....I find the funniest things to laugh at and don't really care.
....my laundry is done...since my precious husband does it all

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings."
Eric Hoffer

No comments: