Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A month of thankfulness

I think, on Nov.2, cuz that's how I roll, that I will start my list of things I am thankful for, every day. Sometimes I forget to just stop and be grateful for all the moments and important things in my life.

Day 1: I am thankful for the sun that shines here on the west coast. I live in a place that has sun, shining, almost every day, and I often want to curl like a cat and just bask in the warmth. It's hard to have a bad day when the sun is beaming through the windows.

Day 2: I am thankful for my brown boots. That look cute with jeans, and sweaters. That I don't get to wear often because of the sun I am thankful for from day one. But when I do get to put on my pseudo-fall outfit, it reminds me of apples, leaves, football and warm fires. The few things I miss from living in the midwest.

No comments: