Sunday, January 01, 2012

Purple and green quilt

  My last quilt of 2011.

  Zombie quilt. Purple and green lovin. 

 My sister loves all things purple. She has purple pots, purple pillows and even a purple kitchen aid. When I was describing Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 and Heirloom lines, I'm sure she thought of how nerdtacular I am and what color socks she would wear that day. But actually her response was "purple and green? Zombie colors. I want it."  Which is funny since my sister is super vintage funky rather than computer gaming comic loving.  So, I contacted one of my favorite fabric etsy sellers, Fabric Shoppe, and created a custom listing with 4 fat quarters from each line and zombie fabric was on it's way. It's that easy.















The Amy Butler polka dot green binding.
 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/loveit