Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before christmas WTF

Twas the day before Christmas, when all through the parking lot,
Everyone was stirring, even those with tiny tots.
The people were at Target, driving with care,
In hopes that all their shopping could be finished there.

The signs were huge, with a circle in bright red,
While walking up to Target do I see a little head.
The windows of Starbucks are perfect for a little one's tap,
And it was clear the little baby had just woken up from it's nap.


When behind me the husband made such a clatter,
I turned from my daydreaming to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
looked past the old grandpa in his handlebar moustache.

In between the windows painted with snow
stood a mom, her 2kids and packages below.
When, what to my shocked eyes should appear,
but WTF......a naked baby on the table, it's hind end up like a reindeer.

With a full diaper, so smelly and thick,
I knew in a moment I was about to be sick.
More disgusting than that, the thought came,
was that she changed him on top of the table where people eat, oh for shame!

"Oh disgusting, oh gross oh nasty and unsanitary!
"That's raunchy, and wrong and just plain scary!"
"Why change him there? Seriously the bathroom is just past that wall!
"Send over two cases of bleach and ten thousand gallons of Lysol!"

I am flabbergasted that I had to witness such a sight
but in the spirit of Christmas, I shared with you, so enjoy the rest of your night.