Monday, July 21, 2008

I had a dream....

Baloney is 2, and doing 2 type things. Her nap was all messed up yesterday, and while my kids are not on some robotic schedule, sometimes that just screws up the evening. Middle thought Baloney was sad for about a million creative, imaginative Middle-like reasons.She has no idea that missing nap is like a screw loose on a submarine with a little kiddo, but that's okay.

I picked up sobbing little Baloney out of bed. She kept saying "broken". Middle sits up and whispers "Mommy, I have a dream." And of course immediately I think of Martin Luther King, and "how one day this nation will rise up and"... I really did, but then again I am super nerdy like that.

I think she meant to say "thought" or "idea", but dream works.

"Mommy, I have a dream that I can tape and fix whatever is broken for Baloney."

Awww. My kids DO love each other.

2 comments:

~beautifuldisaster8205~ said...

Aww so cute....
tell her to use a tape gun.. holds up better

Unknown said...

Those are the moments that make motherhood all worthwhile! :)