Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday things

We are getting into the groove of school and such again.
Soccer and softball practices and games.
Homework and playing.
I've a list of things I want to craft and accomplish.
Christmas gifts I'm trying to figure out.
Halloween is about 57.4 seconds away.

Of course my kids are keeping life real.
Like I tell them where they have to wait after school.
So yesterday I test it out and show up a little later.
Of course the Middle and the Baloney are NOT where they should be,
and I see them walking towards me.
I was kind of like WTF...
not to them but in my mommy head-
and I asked what happened to what I said?
Baloney starts crying-
Middle starts crying.
I ask Middle why she is crying and she says
"Because I madddddde a missss-tttt-aaaaake. *sob* You told us where to go and we didn't." *sob*
Which made me feel for her, but I'm glad that she feels bad about it,
which is how we learn.
Better than her not giving a rat's ass.
Baloney was crying because I wasn't there.
I get it.

Baloney tells me a joke.
"Mom- why did the diarrhea cross the road?"
"I dunno, why?"
"Because it needed help to get to the other side. And it needed help to stay there. That's why diarrhea crossed the road.*giggle*"

Wait----"what crossed the road?"
"diarrhea! YOU know what diarrhea is, it's-"
"Oh, ok."
*giggle and laugh*

This morning it's time for school.
Middle is ready, Baloney is not.
I keep yelling at her while she is being so loud in the bathroom, door locked. I hear banging and water. Finally I go outside and yell up to the open window.
"Baloney, Get out! We gotta go?"
The sound immediately ceases and I hear
"whoa- how is she on the roof?"
Out she comes, hair a mess, no shoes on.
I ask her what in the world has she been doing for ten minutes.
"DANCING!!!!!!"
*giggle and flee.... shoeless to the car*

Tater has been playing with a pink abby cadabby helicopter.
Today he broke the abby cadabby part out and put a dinosaur in as a driver.
such a boy.

I'm off to clean the kitchen
make zucchini bread,
roast chiles and freeze them,
work on a photo book,
and possibly order fabric.
And mourn my last episode of my Teen Mommers. *sniff*





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah. EPIC!
" "Baloney, Get out! We gotta go?"
The sound immediately ceases and I hear
"whoa- how is she on the roof?"
Out she comes, hair a mess, no shoes on.
I ask her what in the world has she been doing for ten minutes.
"DANCING!!!!!!"
*giggle and flee.... shoeless to the car* "