Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yo. I've been tagged.

I've been tagged. With internet spray paint. Here's how this goes:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag more or less 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



1. I can surf. Long before girls were surfing because it was cool, I was surfing because it was fun. With beaded necklace and long brown hair.

2. I have 2 sets of wedding rings. And one husband. That's how I roll.

3. I dip my pizza in ranch dressing. Mmmmm that makes me drool.

4. I used to have a 1965 mustang. Cherry red. V-8 engine. It was my baby. Her name was Mustanga.

5. I have 3 kids. Each one has a different eye color. Husband and I have brown eyes.
I should play the lotto with odds like that.

6. I *heart* celebrity gossip. I read In Touch, US Weekly, People, etc.



tagging:

1. Sarah

2. Cyndee

3. Chelsey

4. Heidi

5. Amy

6. Polly

3 comments:

~teachmom~ said...

Hey ya Nea. I am sorry I just saw your comment about tagging me this. I will do it tomorrow then. I did Thursday Thirteen already today (hey, I know ---tag--- you're it! YOU do TT now!)
HUgs!

~teachmom~ said...

http://brainhalitosistherapy.blogspot.com/2008/10/thursday-thirteen_02.html

~teachmom~ said...

It's up Nea! ;)