Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chicken Cordon Bleu


Remember how my kids balk at meal times? They throw this down! Though, I'm sure I have just been lured into a huge trap of indulging my children with exotic french cooking, just so they'll eat. But really, the joke is on them, cuz Iknow nothing about france or french kissing. it is not true that I had some boy at an outdoor concert try to tickle my lungs with his tongue and I was thoroughly disgusted so i took his hand and wiped his slime off my mouth. Nor was I 17 at the time. A lot of details to a not true story, but I'm sticking to my guns. And straightening my halo.

So the bleu was a hit. I also slather a little dijon mustard on the chicken before I lay down the ham and cheese. Give it a little tang. Not tongue. Like the above referenced story. They love it. I am in their good graces, and no one paid me to make it. Try it Mikey, you'll like it.

No comments: